Last updated on April 14, 2023
CDL Study Guide: Tank Vehicle Endorsement
by: CDL Digest
Available at the following online book stores:
This CDL practice test study guide contains information for those who drive tank vehicles; therefore needing a Tank Vehicle Endorsement on their CDL license.
In order to obtain this Endorsement, each applicant must have knowledge covering the following:
- Causes, prevention, and effects of cargo surge on motor vehicle handling;
- Proper braking procedures for the motor vehicle when it is empty, full and partially full;
- Differences in handling of baffled/compartmental tank interiors versus non baffled motor vehicles;
- The differences in tank vehicle type and construction;
- Differences in cargo surge for liquids of varying product densities;
- Effects of road grade and curvature on motor vehicle handling with filled, half filled and empty tanks;
- Proper use of emergency systems; and
- For drivers of DOT specification tank vehicles, retest and marking requirements.
Sections of this CDL Practice Test Study Guide include:
- Inspecting Tank Vehicles
- Driving Tank Vehicles
- Safe Driving Rules
- Sample Test
- Sample Test Answers
The CDL study guide is available for digital delivery only, so there are no shipping costs. This CDL practice test study guide can be downloaded immediately after payment.
About CDL Digest Study Guides
CDL Digest has been committed to providing up-to-date information and study guides for Commercial Learner’s Permit (CLP) and Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) applicants since 2006. CDL Digest understands just how frustrating and time consuming it can be to get your hands on all the information you need, whether you are an individual who is interested in obtaining a Commercial Learner’s Permit (CLP) for the first time or a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) holder with years of experience. Our website, study guides, and practice tests have already helped thousands of people to easily pass their written exams.
CDL Tank Vehicle Endorsement Practice Tests:
Tank Vehicle Endorsement Practice Test 1
Tank Vehicle Endorsement Practice Test 2
Comments are closed.